First, you'll need to download and install Google Sync, complete the following steps:
- Point your BlackBerry browser to: http://m.google.com/sync Once the page is open, you'll see aDownload Google Sync link.
- Click the jog wheel or BlackBerry menu button to open the menu, and select Get link. This will take you to a download page.
- Click Download.
Installation will happen automatically upon the completion of the download. After installation, you can find the Google Sync icon on your home screen. To start using Sync:
- Click the icon (you'll see a screen with a login form).
- Move the cursor to the login section, and type the full email address of your Google Account and your password.
- Press Login and Google Sync will sign in to your account. Once you're successfully signed in, please read the information on the Welcome screen carefully. If you wish, you can make changes to the default settings by clicking on the scroll wheel and selecting Options from the menu. Both Calendar and Contacts syncing are enabled by default for new users. (If you're upgrading from the previous Calendar-only version of Google Sync, you'll need to enable Contacts sync.)
- Click the Sync Now button at the bottom of the Welcome screen.
The initial synchronization will take some time, depending on the number of events you have in your Google Calendar and the number of contacts in your Gmail Contacts. Please be patient; you can allow the synchronization to take place in the background as you perform other tasks on your BlackBerry device.
To use Google Sync, click the Google Sync icon on the home screen of your BlackBerry. Alternatively you can open the calendar application on your BlackBerry and click the thumb wheel once to pop up the menu. You'll find the "Google Sync" entry at the top of the menu