Help and Professional Devleopment
Where Can I Get Help?
There are several ways to get help with Moodle.
Sponsored by Moodle.org
- Moodle Docs - Each part is well documented, this is always a great place to start for learning about a feature.
- Moodle Forums - For general usage questions
- Mooldle Tracker - This is for reporting bugs, Moodle suggests and encourages all users to report bugs and feature requests.
Local / Regional Resources
- Michigan MMU List Serve - This list serve is currently active. The email address for the list serve is: email@example.com and you can sign up online
- Intermediate School Districts / REMC Center - Often times your local ISD or REMC will have a contact for a person that can lend a hand when needed.
Where Can I Get Professional Development?
Moodle user conference are called Moodle Moots. There are many each year and tend to be regionally based and focused.
- Mid-West Moodle Moot - Generally in the Chicago area
- Mi Moodle Moot - Sponsored by the REMC Association of Michigan, MACUL and Mid-Michigan Community College
- iMoot 2014 - an virtual Moodle Moot
- All 2014 Moodle Moots - a listing of everything scheduled for this year.
- Moodle Rooms Moots - typically in Baltimore, Portland, and New Oreleans
- Moodle Research - A conference that focuses directly on pedagogy with Moodle.
- Blended Learning in the Classroom - An intensive course sponsoned by REMC that focuses on teaching educators with online teaching strategies.
- Michigan Learns Online - This site contains Moodle Courses, Online Learning Resources, and PD resources.
Last modified: Wednesday, 5 March 2014, 9:40 AM